Pages

donderdag 22 januari 2015

Necklace storage and BA update #2


Just another ordinary day at my internship, so nothing spectacular to share. But I would like to share my newest discovery. As I was browsing through Blokker (it's a Dutch store filled with random stuff from homeware to dvds) a couple of weeks ago I spotted this pretty white rack. Nothing complicated, just a sleek rectangular design. I thought it was the perfect way to store my necklaces as I don't have a lot. 

Now on the boob front. As you may or may not know, I've had a breast augmentation in September and went from an AA to a B cup. We're now four months on and it's looking absolutely great. I'm still so happy with them every day. But they're still quite firm. I hope they will soften even more within the next months, but the total recovery can take up to a year, so I still have some time to go :)


Sara

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love to hear your thoughts!