Pages

maandag 19 januari 2015

On its way | Summer-y

001. Boohoo wrap dress - €25
002. Mango snake print wrap dress (in sale!) - €17,50
003. Mango croc print shoulder bag (in sale!) - €17,50
These are some items I purchased over the weekend. In spring and summer I tend to stay away from the black (too hot) and I get totally obsessed about blue. This year is cleary no different. I actually bought a lot of SS items already now I think about it... Pictures soon!

Oh and exciting news, I've got a job and I'm not even graduated yet! (well in two weeks I am) I can start immediately after my internship as a HR consultant. I'm so so happy!

Sara

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Proficiat! Is het op je stageplaats, of elders?
    En het linkse vind ik het leukste!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel Nicky! Nee, het is ergens anders, maar dat is net zo goed uiteraard ;)

      Verwijderen

I would love to hear your thoughts!